There are a lot of ways to write in hindi --
1) Conventional Way
2) Smart Way
Conventional Way: It is a tough way to write in hindi. In this you need to learn and practice using keystrokes, typing according to them. First you have to learn the typical hindi alphabet values for different keys. It needs a lot of practice and time.
Smart Way: In this way you can use different applications to write in hindi. Like Takhti Software or Hindi Writer
My recommendation is-
1) Download hindi writer software from this link
2) Install it and Run it
3) Now it can automatically attach itself to any editor in your computer like notepad, wordpad or MS Word, prefer use MS Word.
4) Now look at your Taskbar, there will be a red colored icon of Hindi Writer, just click on that.
5) For writing in hindi click on Toggle Translitrator, it will turn in green color.
6) Now you can start typing in Hindi in you any editor. Just try to write that hindi world using English letters, it will automatically translate that word in hindi, based on its pronunciation.
Ex. You write the word hindi it will convert it in हिंदी
7) For any help, click on the icon again, and click on Show Keyword Map option to open a mapping of every hindi character in English.
8) Click on exit to close this application.
· You can use a browser also to write in hindi.
Download Link: Epic Browser
· You can use directly an editor from internet to write in hindi.
Editor Link: Editor
Don’t forget to give your valuable feedback here as comments.